Real Estate *LIVE* Auction July 24, 2021, 9:30 AM
Real Estate and Personal Property LIVE Auction
July 24, 2021
Preview at 8:30 am
Personal Property starts 9:30 a.m.
Real Estate at about 1 p.m.
Call Tony for a showing: 763-421-3044
Please see the terms for bidding & purchasing information
Our seller was a brick mason who must have enjoyed collecting tools too, because he had a garage full of toolboxes and a yard full of large masonry-related equipment and materials.
In addition to the items listed in the documents tab, we expect to have 3 hours or so of selling time for smaller items.
There are some collectibles and household items in this auction as well.
Please note that most of the large power equipment that will be sold has been stored outside. It has not been started or tested by us and will be sold AS-IS.
Attention Scrappers. Bring your trailers. There will be plenty of scrap to go around at this auction. We have been told that there will be a skid loader and operator on the premises on the day of the auction (not employed by AAA Auction) in case you need help loading your purchases. We request that all scrap be removed within three days after the auction.
We will stop the auction around 1:00 pm and begin taking bids on the real estate.
The items listed here (no online bidding) are only part of what we will be selling at the auction. A PDF list can also be seen in the documents tab.
There is a 10% buyer's premium on the personal property.
There is NO SALES TAX on the personal property.
The real estate shall be offered for sale by live auction on July 24, 2021 at or about 1 p.m.
- The sale of the property is With Reserve, which means that the Seller has the right to accept or reject any bid, even the highest bid.
- The Property is being sold AS-IS.
- The sale is non-contingent.
- The closing shall be within 45 days of the auction.
- The winning bidder shall enter into and sign a Purchase Agreement at the auction.
- A 6% Buyer’s Premium shall be added onto the winning bid to form the contract price.
- The winning bidder shall make a non-refundable earnest money payment in the amount of 6% of the winning bid before the Buyer’s Premium is added to the total.
- Unless otherwise agreed in advance of the auction, the Buyer’s Premium payment shall be made by cash or with a cashier’s check, or both at the time the Purchased Agreement is signed.
- Buyer’s Realtor must register with the Auctioneer or Listing Realtor by phone or text 48 hours before the auction.
GENERAL SHOP AND HOUSEHOLD TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT
JOHN DEERE AND RELATED IMPLEMENTS AND EQUIPMENT
Green Nowthen Online #14
Preview Location: 7140 Old Viking Blvd. NW Nowthen, Mn 55303
Closing Rate: 12 seconds per lot, plus extended bidding time when a bid is placed within the final 60 seconds
Buyer’s Premium: 15%
Sales Tax: 7.125%
Pick-Up Location: 7140 Old Viking Blvd. NW Nowthen, Mn 55303
Pick-Up Times by appointment:
Sign Up Genius link (opens when last items closes):
Upcoming Auctions: We have a lot of great inventory in the auction barn for our upcoming consignment auctions. Also, on our schedule, this summer will be an onsite online estate auction in Andover and a live old-fashioned estate auction in Ramsey.
Promo: Until further notice AAA Auction will sell all gun powder firearms and factory load ammunition for FREE to the Seller.