Real Estate and Personal Property LIVE Auction
6945 151st Avenue NW, Ramsey, Minnesota 55303
July 24, 2021
Preview at 8:30 am
Personal Property starts 9:30 a.m.
Real Estate at about 1 p.m.
Call Tony for a showing: 763-421-3044
Please see the terms for bidding & purchasing information
Our seller was a brick mason who must have enjoyed collecting tools too, because he had a garage full of toolboxes and a yard full of large masonry-related equipment and materials.
In addition to the items listed in the documents tab, we expect to have 3 hours or so of selling time for smaller items.
There are some collectibles and household items in this auction as well.
Please note that most of the large power equipment that will be sold has been stored outside. It has not been started or tested by us and will be sold AS-IS.
Attention Scrappers. Bring your trailers. There will be plenty of scrap to go around at this auction. We have been told that there will be a skid loader and operator on the premises on the day of the auction (not employed by AAA Auction) in case you need help loading your purchases. We request that all scrap be removed within three days after the auction.
We will stop the auction around 1:00 pm and begin taking bids on the real estate.
The items listed here (no online bidding) are only part of what we will be selling at the auction. A PDF list can also be seen in the documents tab.
Whether you are a first-time home buyer, an investor, or someone who enjoys updating properties to resell, this one is for you. This 1971 rambler has three bedrooms, two bathrooms and 1,412 square feet on a gorgeous 1.57-acre corner lot with mature trees in a quiet Ramsey neighborhood. If you are interested, please review the bidding details in the terms tab (scroll up to see the tabs) and call us at (763) 421-3044 with any questions or to schedule a showing.
The property is being offered by Bridge Realty, Maris Shilling, Realtor.
There is a 10% buyer's premium on the personal property.
There is NO SALES TAX on the personal property.
The real estate shall be offered for sale by live auction on July 24, 2021 at or about 1 p.m.
- The sale of the property is With Reserve, which means that the Seller has the right to accept or reject any bid, even the highest bid.
- The Property is being sold AS-IS.
- The sale is non-contingent.
- The closing shall be within 45 days of the auction.
- The winning bidder shall enter into and sign a Purchase Agreement at the auction.
- A 6% Buyer’s Premium shall be added onto the winning bid to form the contract price.
- The winning bidder shall make a non-refundable earnest money payment in the amount of 6% of the winning bid before the Buyer’s Premium is added to the total.
- Unless otherwise agreed in advance of the auction, the Buyer’s Premium payment shall be made by cash or with a cashier’s check, or both at the time the Purchased Agreement is signed.
- Buyer’s Realtor must register with the Auctioneer or Listing Realtor by phone or text 48 hours before the auction.
2003 Chevy 2500 HD pickup truck with 168,000 miles and newer tires. Runs great, but it does have one broken brake line. There is a reserve on the truck.
- MK brick saw
- New carbide circular saw blades
- Diamond masonry blades – Some like-new
- Rawhide hammer
- Many new and used drill bits including masonry bits
- Bowl float
- Stainless-steel masonry pins
- Smith 4’ level
- Crick 24” level
- Johnson 4‘ level
- Power trowel
- Gas-powered and electric cement mixers
- Granite slabs
- Concrete blocks
- Five cubes of bricks
- Large stack of scaffolding
- Aluminum planking
- Brick cutting tower
- Many new safety glasses
- Electric partner saw
- Worm drive circular saw
- Black and Decker rotary hammer
- Electric jack hammer
GENERAL SHOP AND HOUSEHOLD TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT
- Craftsman 10” 2 ½ hp radial arm saw
- Craftsman 10” 2 hp table saw
- Many new in the package wrenches and more
- Knaack gang box
- Portable air tanks
- 20-lb. propane tanks
- Shop carts
- Tall steel table
- Motor stands
- Chain saws
- Air compressor
- Ready heater
- Kerosene heater
- Onan generator
- Many long-handled tools
- Pressure washer
- Heavy-gauge extension cords
- Milwaukee Sawzall
- Large toolboxes
- Many small tool boxes
- Power pack
- Diamond crescent wrenches
- Many Corded Power Tools
- Propane Space Heater
- Phoenix DryRod Electrode Stabilizing Oven
- EZ Loader snowmobile trailer
- Load stabilizer poles
- Appliance dolly
- Metal farm gate
- Garden tiller
- Walking cultivator
- Spool of flexible conduit
- Shallow well pump
- Harley Davidson leather jackets and gear
JOHN DEERE AND RELATED IMPLEMENTS AND EQUIPMENT
- Oliver Tractor 1465 with a 1510 with Loader – does not currently run
- Many John Deere farm tractor parts
- Old John Deere manuals
- John Deere blade
- John Deere snowblower attachment
- Several John Deere 212 Riding Lawn Mowers – for parts
- John Deere 212 Riding Lawn Mower
- John Deere Garden Tractor wheel weights
- John Deere Rototiller
- Slush bucket
- Bail fork
- Tractor tire chains
- Hay wagon running gear
- Coffee table
- Two gun cabinets
- Whitetail mount
- Chest freezer
- Weber grill
- Deer hunting jackets
- Framed and matted wildlife prints
- N95 masks
- Coleman lantern
- Large enamel coffee pot
- Remington Fieldmaster Model 572 .22 Cal. rifle in box
- Old hubcaps
- Box of antlers
- Four- and five-gallon Redwing crock jugs
- Two-man saw and long blades
- Old tube radio
- Ice saw
- Ice tongs
- Ice fishing spear and decoys
- Old fishing lures
- Old 5-gallon oil cans with graphics
- Three scythes
- Miniature anvil collection
- Collectible knives
- Antique tools
- Old marbles